Thursday, March 08, 2007

Guilty

Ex-Con Guilty in Fla. Girl's Slaying

John Evander Couey, may he burn in hell. The jury is on the right track, finding him guilty on all four counts of the indictment. I just hope they stay on it and give him the needle. I do not think that Jessica Lunsford’s father will ever know peace again, but perhaps he can walk away from the last day of trial and know that justice will be served. I think that it would be a small comfort, after losing his daughter, but anything other than the needle would just be a twist of the knife.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alan Deal said...

That's right, I deleted your post. Unless you start paying me advertising fees, this is not the place for your Babel Fish translated real estate commercials.

Have a nice day.