Saturday, March 03, 2007

Remember Grendel

Back in December, I had talked about quitting smoking. And quit smoking I did, for all of 3 weeks or so. I would be a hypocrite if I didn't tell you that I have been lipping the snuff since then.

"What brought this on?", says you. Well, I was looking over the My Space profile that I have set up, and it asks if you smoke/drink. Yes and Yes were my answers - because I couldn't find "Dip Snuff" as a selectable option.

Today, I was looking back over some of my older posts and found my "I have made up my mind" bravado about quitting smoking. Well friend, it looks like I was closer to "full of shit".

My apologies.

2 comments:

aaron said...

Mayhap a complete swith to dipping is enough, for now? After all, this will help with the breathing issue smoking causes. And you can always try the patches, once you are out of the habit of smoking, right? To help get off the dip, as well. Sometimes you do what you can and just hope it is enough.

Anonymous said...

Comments about yourself, although terse, could use some imaginative writers skill. Abilities already exhibited yet lacking here. Don't be too hard on yourself, You've realized the deficency & conscience is working. It's just that some battles are sometimes larger than we initially perceive. With the help of Providence you can overcome.