Saturday, December 16, 2006

Writing and such...

I have been writing quite a bit lately, just nothing worth posting on my little blog. I am trying my hand at fiction and it is both challenging and enjoyable. Should I ever write anything that doesn't smell like a port-a-potty at Woodstock, I will post it up. I will be returning to posting here in a day or two. There are a number of current events that I plan to rant and rave about and there are a few stories about me that I would like to share.

In the mean time, get your butt over to Blue Collar Republican and read about CAIR's attack on the First Amendment. When you are good and pissed off, find someone who isn't quite as informed as you and send them over to read about it as well.

My bro, Dave Bean, over at Green Hell, is still churning out meritorious prose, with a few more posts about his past and a very thoughtful reflection on the institution of marriage.


Talk to ya soon.

No comments: